Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Minor's Counsel

I am seeking out parents who have been involved with L. Ernestine Fields. She is minor's counsel in Los Angeles county. The teddy bear attorney, Comfort for Kids, Dependency Court of Los Angeles County,
Family Law court. If you have had a case or have a case in which minors counsel L. Ernestine Fields was involved we would like to talk to you or communicate via email. The greatest battles are conquered when people unity. I know there are many people going through the emotional abuse she inflicts upon families. I know you are afraid to talk about it or trust anyone or battle a so called powerful person like her. I assure you she will strip you of your children even if your nice to her. If she has made up her mind it wouldn't matter if you were wearing a halo she WILL go for the jugular. Her own children Candice and Karen are both an attorney and a medical professional and I often wonder if they condone their mothers lack of ethics or plain out cruellty. I often wonder if her 80 years has caused her a diagnosis of dimentia which would be very common at such an elderly age. I mean when do they force a person to retire? After several incompetant reports when will it be enough to say Ernestine it's time to step down, your old now.Also here's a fact...she was born on Halloween...coincidence? I think not!
Don't allow her to continue to run your life, make a change

7 comments:

  1. I have a very good friend in California who has had a horrible experience with this "she devil". Almost made my friend commit suicide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently going against her in court. She states that she is looking for the best interest in my little cousin but is not. The judge granted that the family have visitation and she or her client will not allow us to see him. It's sad and we do not have the money for an attorney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Fields was a blessing for my family. She was fair and honest as I was. She's dedicated her life to saving the lives of children. It's easy to bash others without mentioning what may of caused her to make such decisions in certain cases. I've watched her for many years and she's honest, fair and is always looking out for the best interest in the child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? She only got her law degree at 57 years old, that is hardly dedicating your life. So, you've watched her for years and she also handled your case, well there you have it. How can she be fair and honest and not have opted out of your case, unless you consider fair and honest as being a personal friend and winning? Really, if your going to make comments you should find better suited verbiage! Looking out for the best interests of you and your family is what it sounds like to me. Save the failed attempt and get back to work, tax dollars are paying you right now!

      Delete
    2. affa, listen save the nonsense of trying to stock up for Louise Fields, she is a fraud, a pedophile enabler, a child abuse advocate and the mere words in your post show you are either an abuser of kids, a court employee or family. Louise Ernestine Fields is an evil woman who destroys families and worst off, destroys children, she disgusts me!

      Delete
  4. Power trip. That's how I would say Ernestine Fields is.

    She sides with the other parent, which is usually the female. She doesn't question anyone else and assumes the worst of the dad. Doesn't ask the children what they want or how they feel, she just attacks n wants to give mom full custody.

    I don't abuse my kids, verbally or physically, but mom says so, so that most be true!

    Horrible. She basically wants me to be a dead beat dad, but I am not n I will never be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who ever is the highest bidder wins this evil monster. The abusive parent is usually the favorable one and she will work to ensure the other parent is eliminated from the child's life. January 25, 2017 She is in the Van Nuys Court before Judge Watkins to explain her fraudulent activity. Be there all!

      Delete